|The Ten Commandments of Car Care Products|
1. Surprise Me and Deliver on Your HypeYour bottle shows flashy pictures of stunning paint finishes, polished metal and exquisite wheels and tires. I saw you polishing a beer keg at a car show that looked like a mirror. Your paid celebrity endorses your product and they say it is the best thing since sliced bread. Although I don't expect my 5 year old daily driver to qualify for a Concours d'Elegance show, I do want better than average results.
2. Be Easy to UseI don't want to learn a new trade, I just want to clean and detail my car. I am busy and don't really have the patience or time to learn a new "5 Step Process". I want to be able to use the product right out of the bottle. If you have some tips and I have the time or interest to learn, fine. I really don't need another project in my life.
3. Work the First TimeI want good results immediately. Me like everyone else lives in a world of immediate gratification and high expectations. Make a great first impression the first time I use you.
4. Be Cost EffectiveI demand value for my hard earned dollars. Give me value and be competitively priced. Don't package your products in funky shapes to make me think that I am getting more product than I actually am. Don't dilute your products so they are the same as the everyone else's car care products.
5. Add Value to My Car and My LifeThe reason I am using your product is that I want to make my car look better. I want my car to look like it just got professionally detailed. I want to protect the value of the investment that I have in my vehicle. I want that great feeling of sliding into the seat of a clean and detailed car for me and any of my passengers.
6. Be Fast to UseMy time is valuable. Unless my hobby is detailing my car, I don't want to spend hours waxing my car. I have limited free time and want to make the most of it. I don't need any more projects, I have enough to do and not enough time already.
7. Keep it Simple - Don't Confuse MeDon't have so many variants of the same products that I don't know what to purchase. We are talking about car wax, soap, cleaners and dressings - car care products are not rocket science. I don't want to have to spend time trying to choose a product from the "Wax Wall". My goodness, I already have enough decisions to make every day.
8. Make Me Want to Use YouGive me great results so I will want to use you again and again. If I get great results, I will purchase again and give recommendations to my friends. Make your products so easy to use that I look forward to cleaning my car.
9. Make Me Look Like a Rock StarImpress me after using you. I want to hear comments from people about how great my car looks inside and out. I want to catch random strangers looking at my car and asking me how do I do it? It makes me feel good about myself and buying your product.
10. Be ConsistentGive me the same results every time I use you. If I buy other products from you I expect similar results.
Jax Wax Car Care Products are widely used in commercial businesses such as detail shops, body shops, and auto dealers. Jax Wax is now packaging its products in smaller quantities for the consumer market. You can get fast, commercial quality results by doing the detail work yourself. For more information, go to www.jaxwax.com or call 877-7JAXWAX.